Consider yourself disclosed…
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links – fancy that, getting paid to write!
• I find it impossible to promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don’t like something you will either know about it because I find it impossible to keep my big mouth shut, or I won’t mention it at all. I know those options seem like exact opposites but what I’m trying to say is that I don’t write fake reviews so I’m not going to pretend to love something when in actuality I think it’s the worst thing ever. That’s just not my style.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. <— I’ll be honest… I have no idea what this means but it sounds good!
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. (Obviously.)
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This blog is written and edited by me, Randi Elston. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me below!
Randi Elston is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.